Skip to the content
- John 1:1 – The Word is eternal and the Word is God. This Word is identified later as the one who became human flesh; i.e. Jesus Christ (John 1:14).
- John 1:18 – Jesus Christ is equal with God the Father and has made Him known.
- John 20:28 – Thomas recognized the resurrected Jesus Christ as Lord and God.
- Romans 9:5 – Jesus Christ is God over all.
- Titus 2:13 – Jesus Christ is not only Savior, but also the great God.
- Hebrews 1:8-9 – The Son of God is equated with God who sits on the throne of heaven.
- 2 Peter 1:1 – Jesus Christ is both Savior and God.